Okuma - Epixor XT Spinning Reel
Okuma Epixor XT spinning reels are the next generation of a long standing family of spinning reels by Okuma. Designed with C-40X carbon fiber composite construction and featuring TORSION CONTROL ARMOR® (TCA™), these advanced technologies provide a reel that is light weight with both exceptional feel and rock solid durability.
- TCA™: C40x carbon TORSION CONTROL ARMOR® reduces twisting
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag washers
- Quick-Set ant-reverse bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Slow oscillation system for improved line lay
- Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Rigid metal handle design for strength
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool with LCS lip
- Heavy duty solid aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
Knockin Tail Lures - Built-In Tail Rattle! - 6pk
The Original Knockin Tail is a swimbait that has a rattle built into the tail! In fresh or saltwater, with lateral line stimulation, no fish can resist the need to...
Trump Topwater Fishing Lure
The Trump Topwater Fishing Lure Fantastic Topwater Lure, Really The Best Catches Huge Fish, The Biggest Fish, Believe Me, Ask Anyone The Strongest Durable American Design Ever, Trust Me If...
Line Cutterz Edition TRC - Rod Shield w/ Strap & Foam Tip
$ 9.95 $ 10.95
Features Customized with Line Cutterz logo on collar Reel strap included - prevents rod cover from slipping off Foam tip protects rod tips Rod size labeled on collar Dipped ends...