Z-Man Project Z Chatterbait
Fueled by the wants, needs, and recommendations of avid anglers the world over, the Project Z ChatterBait is Z-Man's top-of-the-line bladed swim jig, taking the proven versatility and fish-catching performance of The Original ChatterBait to an entirely new level! This new entry in the ChatterBait line features a streamlined head design that allows the blade to swing more freely, resulting in more vibration, whether you're ripping the bait through grass or employing a more methodical stop-and-go retrieve, as well as upgraded components for increased longevity.
- Chemically-sharpened, heavy-duty Mustad® UltraPoint® black nickel hook
- Unique, stainless hex-shaped ChatterBlade®, stamped and electroplated in the USA
- New, USA-made super-strong quick clip attached to the blade for an incredibly secure connection
- Hardened stainless wireform blade attachment molded into the head
- Multi-step, skirt-matched paint schemes
- New Z-Tie™ double umbrella EZ Skirt® for a fuller skirt profile, rivaling the look of a hand-tied skirt
- Enlarged jighead collar to eliminate skirt slippage
- Super-sharp, double-keeper jighead barbs to hold soft plastic trailers securely in place
- 3D eyes for an ultra-realistic look
- Cast, painted, assembled, and packaged in the USA
- Available in 3/8 and 1/2 ounce weights with a 5/0 hook
- Larger 3/4 and 1 ounce weights feature a 6/0 hook
Glow-In-The-Dark Line Cutterz Ring
Light up the waters with the coolest Line Cutterz ring yet - GLOW-IN-THE-DARK!A ring worn on the finger that cuts fishing line is finally here! Sleek, adjustable ring with double-sided...
Knockin Tail Lures - Built-In Tail Rattle! - 6pk
The Original Knockin Tail is a swimbait that has a rattle built into the tail! In fresh or saltwater, with lateral line stimulation, no fish can resist the need to...
Trump Topwater Fishing Lure
The Trump Topwater Fishing Lure Fantastic Topwater Lure, Really The Best Catches Huge Fish, The Biggest Fish, Believe Me, Ask Anyone The Strongest Durable American Design Ever, Trust Me If...